SHOULDER PAIN TREATMENT Aylesbury & SHOULDER Pain ASSESSMENT
If you are looking for shoulder pain treatment Aylesbury, diagnostic Musculoskeletal Ultrasound scan and Ultrasound-guided injection treatment options are readily available. At Joint Care Clinics, in house diagnostic ultrasound scan helps to diagnose your shoulder problem and treat your shoulder problem appropriately in the same visit.
We can help if :
If you are suffering from shoulder pain and not sure about the reason for the shoulder pain.
No relief from the pain medication/physiotherapy or other treatments.
Shoulder Ultrasound diagnostic scan can reveal :
Rotator cuff Tendinitis pain: Tendinitis, tears, supraspinatus Calcifications.
Acromioclavicular joint pain (AC joint) (located on the top of the shoulder): Arthritis, capsulitis, synovitis.
Shoulder Joint (glenohumeral joint) Arthritis, fluid /effusion.
Bursitis: Bursal thickening or bursal effusion can cause shoulder impingement. Biceps tendinitis / tear / tenosynovitis.
FROZEN SHOULDER : Severe pain especially night pain and shoulder joint stiffness.
Calcific tendinitis : Severe shoulder pain with shoulder movement restriction.
Rotator Cuff tear : Severe pain and weakness in the shoulder movement.
Long head of Biceps tear : Usually presents with a pop eye sign
For shoulder pain treatment Aylesbury call us today on 07912 600 686
MILTON KEYNES & AYLESBURY clinic
ISIS Chiropractic, ISIS House,
Tilers Rd, Kiln Farm
Milton Keynes MK11 3EA
Phone: 0333 444 2013
If you are experiencing painful joints, muscles, tendons or ligaments please get in touch for a diagnostic scan and or treatment
Why do I need a diagnostic shoulder Ultrasound Scan?
Shoulder pain is a common problem and often difficult to diagnosis the source of the pain through the traditional clinical assessment alone. This is due to the complexity of the shoulder anatomy and the possibility of referred pain from elsewhere. A correct diagnosis helps to formulate an appropriate treatment plan to optimize the recovery. For effective shoulder pain treatment Aylesbury, contact Joint Care Clinics today.
Who is prone to develop shoulder problems?
Shoulder pain can be experienced by any age group, occupation or sport.
Occupations involving repetitive movements, such as overhead activities, lifting, pulling, pushing, gym-related injuries such as weight training and sports injuries from running, rugby, football, cricket, golf, hockey, jogging, running, cycling, etc prone to develop shoulder problems.
The elderly population is prone to either arthritis or degenerative conditions. Traumatic rotator cuff tears following a fall or while lifting a heavy object is also possible. Arthritis can cause shoulder stiffness, pain, and loss of function. Traumatic rotator cuff tears following a fall or while lifting a heavy object is also possible. In both of the above scenarios, one would experience pain and stiffness. The diagnostic ultrasound scan can differentiate between the two.
Frozen shoulder: Often rotator cuff tears needs to be ruled out to confirm the frozen shoulder, before planning for appropriate treatment. Diagnostic ultrasound can rule out the rotator cuff tears.
For shoulder pain treatment Aylesbury get in touch on 0333 444 2013
The common shoulder problems we can help with are :
- Rotator cuff tendinitis, impingement or Bursitis problems :
Often painful upon using your shoulder/arm, lying on the affected shoulder or with repetitive movements. Pain can be an intense sharp shooting pain with a particular movement.
- Frozen shoulder /Osteoarthritis/rotator cuff tear: Often present as stiff and painful shoulder movements. Struggles with daily activities. Night sleep is affected.
- Acromioclavicular (AC) joint Problems: Painful over the top of your shoulder. Painful with overhead activities and reaching on to the opposite shoulder. This could be due to arthritis, ligament sprain, joint subluxation or displacement.
- Tingling, pins, and needles to the hand: This could be due to nerve pain radiating from your neck.
Don’t self diagnose, consult us for diagnosis and or shoulder pain treatment Aylesbury
If you are experiencing painful joints, muscles, tendons or ligaments please get in touch for a diagnostic scan and treatment
The following conditions can be treated with the Ultrasound-guided injections :
- Subacromial-sub deltoid bursa (SASD) / aspiration ( Shoulder Bursa)
- Acromioclavicular joint (AC Joint)
- Biceps Tendon Sheath (LHB) (Biceps tendonitis/tenosynovitis).
- Glenohumeral joint (shoulder Joint Osteoarthritis) / aspiration of joint fluid.
- Subcoracoid bursa/ aspiration.
- Sternoclavicular joint (SC joint)
- Frozen Shoulder (Hydrodilatation/ Hydrodistention)
- Calcific supraspinatus tendinitis ( Barbotage)
- Severe shoulder pain: Suprascapular nerve block.
Types of Injections available:
- Steroid injections also known as corticosteroid or cortisone injections.
- Viscosupplementation, Hyaluronic Acid, Gel or Lubricant Injections. Ex: Ostenil plus, Synvisc.
- Platelet rich plasma (PRP) injections
"My name is Richard Kilty, I am the current captain of the British athletics team. World 60m champion, double European 60m champion & European 4x100m relay record holder. I have been using Ram Rachaputi for many years now. I have used many of his different treatments for my performance, injuries & general training recovery. I have always had huge success after seeing ram. He is truly world class at what he does. I will continue to work with ram all the way throughout my career and will be forever grateful for his precise and incredible work"
AREAS COVERED FOR SHOULDER PAIN TREATMENT
We cover a wide area throughout Warwickshire and surrounds, either by home visit or clinics in the following areas: Rugby, Coventry, Warwick, Aylesbury, Milton Keynes, Coventry, Leamington Spa, Kenilworth, Whitnash, Atherstone, Bedworth, Leicester, Nuneaton, Birmingham and Solihull. We also have a clinic in Newcastle covering the North East.
If you do not see your area listed please still get in touch as we may be able to refer you to another practitioner in your area.